facebook

all the COB info u need

by:    

1. stop asking what houses do cob because it’s dependent on numbers that nobody has yet especially this year it’s all so unpredictable
2. most houses that do cob publicly are lower mid and bottom houses
3. any cob that happens above lower mid sororities is through connections, so if u do it you better know some girls in that chapter who can recommend you or you’re not getting in
4. stop thinking that this year there’s more drops than ever because it’s not true and it’s something PNMs make up every single year to try and justify dropping and doing COB (i’m a senior so i know)

stick with your schedule until after prefs. you can do COB as long as you don’t accept a bid from a house. there will be around 60-70 girls in your PC and i guarantee you’ll vibe with at least a couple.

LASTLY, THINK ABOUT IT — a house dropped you because they didn’t want you. what makes you think they’re suddenly going to want you for COB just after they dropped you? because they’re more desperate for numbers now? do you really want to be given a bid because of numbers/finances/desperation?

stick through rush and don’t bank on cob

Posted By: cob
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Yupppp

By: Ya
#12by:    

Bumping this for all the girls asking

By: yes
#13by:    

bump

By: Guest
#14by:    

Bump

By: :(

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.