facebook

all the COB info u need

by:    

1. stop asking what houses do cob because it’s dependent on numbers that nobody has yet especially this year it’s all so unpredictable
2. most houses that do cob publicly are lower mid and bottom houses
3. any cob that happens above lower mid sororities is through connections, so if u do it you better know some girls in that chapter who can recommend you or you’re not getting in
4. stop thinking that this year there’s more drops than ever because it’s not true and it’s something PNMs make up every single year to try and justify dropping and doing COB (i’m a senior so i know)

stick with your schedule until after prefs. you can do COB as long as you don’t accept a bid from a house. there will be around 60-70 girls in your PC and i guarantee you’ll vibe with at least a couple.

LASTLY, THINK ABOUT IT — a house dropped you because they didn’t want you. what makes you think they’re suddenly going to want you for COB just after they dropped you? because they’re more desperate for numbers now? do you really want to be given a bid because of numbers/finances/desperation?

stick through rush and don’t bank on cob

Posted By: cob
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

this is tough love but it’s all true lol

By: yes
by: Guest   

It’s way too harsh, I know a lot of girls that did COB to houses that dropped them

By: Guest
#2by:    

bump this is it

By: yes
#3by:    

That last part is so true lol girls don’t you think it’s a little sad you’d rather accept a bid given to you simply because they need your money and not because they actually like you?

By: Yes
#4by:    

yes stick with it at least through prefs, if you don't like any of your options after that u can and should drop. but after only 2 rounds of recruitment it's hard to tell what houses you even like, I personally didnt fall in love w my house until 3rd round

By: :)
#5by:    

Yup all this is true. Girls you don’t understand that sororities do COB because they didn’t meet their numbers AKA they’re only giving you a bid because they need money and not because they actually like you

By: BUMP
#6by:    

Bump.

By: This
#7by:    

i don't want to COB anyone that dropped me and doesn't want me

but i also don't want to continue with ones that i don't want to be with either

works both ways. they didn't have to keep me and give me a chance til the last round and i understand that but it seems equally desperate to stick around for either COB or a house you dont want just to get any bid

By: Tru

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Bumppp

By: Ya
#9by:    

Bump.

By: Accurate
#10by:    

Yupppp

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.