facebook

kappa delta tank

by:    

hi i’m just curious why kd is ranked so low? i’m having such an awesome time with them and they seem like such cool girls. so any insight would be appreciated

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're really fun nice girls! When I rushed them last year I also got the same impression. They're just super new so they're still establishing themseleves, but they're def on the up and up.

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

They're new, but for some reason are unliked by a couple frats. Its a super weird mix of girls, half that could've gone tridelt/top and the other half that are low middle to low. Because of this there's lots of cliques within their house

By: -
by: G   

Can second all of this. There are frats that won’t mix with them because they’ve burned those bridges already and they are super cliquey

By: G
by: what   

yeah lol did everyone forget when like 10 of them made a groupme called "pretty girls of kd" and bullied other girls out of the chapter???

By: what
#3by:    

Heard they r new so no new srat is gonna be middle or top

By: Pnm
#4by:    

KD came onto campus thinking they're better than everybody and now nobody wants to mix with them

By: ya
#5by:    

bumpppp

By: ye

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.