facebook

I got dropped by all the houses I like

by:    

Is it still possible for me to go to parties/meet people if I drop recruitment? I got back skrappa kappa and a few others and I don’t really like them so I’m dropping

Posted By: Saddy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Obviously you can still meet people without being in a srat lmao what kind of question is that. Top frats are usually more picky when it comes to which girls they invite to parties etc, but all girls go to parties

By: yes
by: Saddy    

Thank you but I haven’t found it that easy. My clubs only meet on zoom and idek who’s throwing or where to go.

By: Saddy
by: @yes   

Also remember we're in the middle of a pandemic. If you're struggling to meet people it's most likely because we're staying home and social distancing, it would be really selfish to go to parties right now

By: @yes
by: Smh   

BECAUSE SORORITIES SHOULDN’T BE GOING TO PARTIES THIS SEMESTER AND FRATS SHOULDN’T BE THROWING EITHER (They can get suspended or kicked off campus for partying this semester) So if your goal is join a srat to party this semester, yeah no. I recommend going to SISTERHOOD ROUND because that’s what’s going to be key 🙄

By: Smh
#2by:    

girl still go and try them out - it hurts more to not try. some people would die for those sororities, weird that you even named them.

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Saddy    

I’m a POC and I know they don’t treat them well

By: Saddy
by: Yeah no   

^^^ I’m black do you really think I’m about to rush kappa

By: Yeah no
by: sk   

SK is one of the more diverse top tiers, I'd fs urge you to keep with them at least. I totally get the kappa thing lmao.

By: sk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.