facebook

dropping rush?

by: PNM

just got my sisterhood schedule back this morning and it's none of the houses i wanted or saw myself in. plus, i only got invited back to 3/7. at this point im really disappointed and dont really see the point of continuing rush. should i drop and try for COB?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm   

Same vibes here girl. I know i’m interested in some houses that regularly do COB so at this point I want to drop and just do that.

By: pnm
by: PNMJan 30, 2021 7:31:34 AM

do u know what houses do COB? def leaning towards that rn

By: PNM
by: pnmJan 30, 2021 7:39:20 AM

Not exactly this year but usually a good number of the lower & mid tier sororities do. I know everyone’s been saying that this year might be different because a lot of people might have dropped recruitment so you’ll have to wait to see the official list. I would go to the house you want on instagram and scroll thru the posts and see if they have any from COB that are like a couple girls and say “welcome to the sisterhood” lol to see if they’ve participated in the past with cob

#2  by: margie   

same the only house i could really see myself in/loved dropped me so i’m not sure what to do

By: margie
by: pnmJan 30, 2021 8:05:17 AM

same, I had two houses I loved and they both dropped me

#3  by: Yup   

Same for me- I think I’m going to stick it out this round and see if I “change my mind” but I don’t really know what to do

By: Yup
#4  by: Well   

If you have no intention of being a part of other houses, then maybe you are wasting their time and yours. Idk. I know a lot of people drop when they don't get picked by the ones they wanted.

By: Well
by: @WellJan 30, 2021 8:07:02 AM

Exactly!! Like I'm sorry girl but they obviously dropped you for a reason... why would you still want to join them?

By: @Well
by: pnmJan 30, 2021 9:06:28 AM

for me it’s just cause everyone always says to stay through at least pref in case someone surprises you

#5  by: lol   

If a house dropped you/you dropped them during rush what makes you think they'll want you for cob?

By: lol
by: @OPJan 30, 2021 11:42:51 AM

Right? And if they did want to offer you a bid after dropping you during rush then it's because they need to fill spots that their first choice girls didn't.

By: @OP
#6  by: Smh   

Even the most bottom sorority is above every geed. You’re putting yourself on a pedestal when you’re actually at the bottom of a hole looking up. Check yourself, you are not better than any sorority

By: Smh
by: okJan 30, 2021 9:50:20 AM

lmao no one said anything about being too good for any sorority. it’s fine to have a favorite and be disappointed that you didn’t get them.

By: ok
by: -Jan 30, 2021 11:39:11 AM

FALSE. Girls would rather be a geed than in a bottom sorority, but guys rather be in a bottom frat than a geed

By: -
#7  by: ik   

i feellllll

By: ik
#8  by: Uh   

I just don't think there's anything wrong with not vibing with sororities that you have left. It happens.

By: Uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.