facebook

sorority houses

by: pnm

how would u rank the sorority houses from best to worst? i’m getting worried cause some people say some houses are terrible

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Facts   

Why are you listening to other people?

By: Facts
#2  by: please   

tbh don't join a house if you have this mindset. those sweet girls don't deserve this negative energy.

By: please
by: GuestJan 29, 2021 8:33:27 PM

i think she means the physical house, not the sorority itself

By: Guest
by: pnmJan 29, 2021 9:42:02 PM

yeah i meant the actual house. i don’t know how honest sororities will be during sisterhood round about the state their houses are in and also it’ll be hard to get a vibe for the house online.

By: pnm
#3  by: hm   

this is not going to make you feel better but most ann arbor housing is either terrible, expensive, or both of the above anyway, so you might as well live somewhere fun and central (like most if not all sorority houses are) for a year before doing that!

By: hm
#4  by: tbh    

^^^none of the houses are that great or terribly bad, all the chapter houses are pretty old and none of them are that spectacular like some on other campuses. i wouldn’t pay too much attention to physical houses during sisterhood

By: tbh
#5  by: dude   

sk, kkg, sdt, and xo have the best physical houses

By: dude
by: DisagreeJan 30, 2021 10:30:46 AM

Disagree, agd gphi and zeta have the best houses I think (no order)

Sdt no way

SK I will say has a gorgeous house and I would say they’re on the best house list but I knock it down quite a bit for being in practically another zip code

Some of it is personal aesthetic preference tho

By: Disagree
by: yesJan 30, 2021 2:30:01 PM

i once took a class with a girl in sk and when we left it was raining and she just ubered home lol. i respect it, i would've done it if my srat house hadn't been around the corner

By: yes
#6  by: yea   

i agree

By: yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.