facebook

AXO House is bad

by:    

I've heard from a lot of my upperclassmen friends that they hate living at the AXO house. I'm on the border with some other sororities, and their house (and some bad rumors I've heard about their sisterhood and cliques) makes me really hesitant. Is the house situation of a sorority important (ik sisterhood obv is)?

Posted By: ugh
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

LMAO a girl snuck me in the AXO house once and they don't even have doors on their bathroom stalls...fs a yikes. Not as bad as Tridelt having to literally live in a bunker tho lol.

By: yea
by: ww   

What I thought tridelt had one of the cuter houses lmao

By: ww
by: L   

Yeah but in the tridelt house all the girls sleep in bunk beds in the same room, it’s called a sleeper dorm. Then you have a separate room with no bed where you keep your stuff

By: L
#2by:    

I mean houses do kinda matter because its (probably) the place you're gonna live all of next year. Just pay attention to presentations during sisterhood and it'll be fine. I've also heard people hate living at AXO but take everything you hear with a grain of salt, everyones experience is different.

By: houses
by: Eek   

Even the AXO president doesn’t live in the house this year when she’s supposed to

By: Eek
by: uh   

out of pocket wtf

By: uh
#3by:    

Upper class girls don't live in the house-stop stirring up trouble. All houses have good and bad aspects. Any PNM who bases their decision from info from Greek rank has issues of their own.

By: Hmm
#4by:    

i know two girls in axo whose ceilings literally caved in on them. they had to leave the house without reimbursement

By: bro
#5by:    

The axo house is old and the bathrooms have curtains not doors and the food is bad lmaooo but people love living w their best friends regardless soooo take that how you will.... u will hate living in a nice house if u don’t like the girls in that sorority

By: Lol
#6by:    

yes it is

By: ~
by: .   

lmaooooo

By: .
#7by:    

Remember when ur choosing ur sorority ur also choosing ur housing for next year!

By: hi
#8by:    

Get your head out of ur ass and stop listening to rumors

By: Bu
#9by:    

House is pretty on outside though

By: Oh no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ii   

i lowkey think it looks like a rundown cabin on the outside, but to each her own

By: ii
#10by:    

i heard they spraypaint their grass green

By: wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.