facebook

Am I screwed if I drop out?

by: Frosh

I want to be able to have a fun social life and go to parties. I don’t vibe with the houses I have left. Will I still be able to do that if I’m not in a sorority? All my friends got their top houses back and I’m worried I’ll be left out

Posted By: Frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

You're a girl, so you will have no problem going to frat parties. You won't go to house socials and stuff like that, but you can go to the parties and still get invited to fraternity date parties, etc...You'll be fine.

If you're a guy, you'd be screwed.

By: Truth
by: Frosh Jan 29, 2021 3:42:31 PM

How do you find out about them or get in if you’re not invited??

By: Frosh
#2  by: hi   

you can still go to frats, but I'd at least try to have friends in a sorority.

By: hi
#3  by: Translation   

“I don’t vibe with the houses I have left” is the PC way of saying I got dropped by all the upper tier houses and I don’t want to admit that I’m shallow and vain so I’ll pretend I just don’t like what I have left since I think I’m better than those people

By: Translation
by: pnmJan 29, 2021 4:20:56 PM

I hate when people say this bc I mean it’s definitely true, as a pnm that got dropped by most houses but I still don’t vibe with the lower tiers? I thrive off of toxicity and being fake & shallow and I need that energy of being in a top house. I know myself and wouldn’t enjoy my time in the lower tiers :)

By: pnm
by: welpJan 29, 2021 7:48:32 PM

every chapter dodged a bullet there lol^

By: welp
by: umJan 29, 2021 9:14:39 PM

I mean they’re just being blunt because I think there are girls like that in the top houses. Definitely know a ton of people that are like this they just don’t straight up admit it

By: um
by: welpJan 29, 2021 9:20:21 PM

that's true. still a bullet dodged for the other girls though

By: welp
#4  by: .   

No you’re totally fine my fiends r In sororities and I’m not. I have been to date party, every social, and mixer they have

By: .
#5  by: bump!   

bumppp

By: bump!
#6  by: So   

The majority of students go through school here and life in general having never joined a sorority or fraternity and the majority have a great life and don’t even miss it. You’d be fine if you drop. Just make sure you talk to people in class and join clubs. If your concern is partying, I assure you that there are more drunk non-Greeks around campus on the weekends than there are Greeks.

By: So

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.