facebook

accurate depiction of srat ranks

by:    

hopefully this helps going into sisterhood so u guys can narrow down ur choices !!

top tier: aphi, tridelt
known for having the prettiest girls and mix with the “best” frats. can be superficial cus they try to keep up their rep. their sisterhoods aren’t great but tridelt’s is a lot better than phi. basically girls who care more about being in a “top tier” than being in it for friendships.

lower top: sk, axo, kappa
very similar to top tier but girls are more of a mixed bag look wise but still overall very pretty. mix with the same frats as the top and some other mid ones. more balanced and less intense which is why they appeal to more people(minus kappa which is just here cus of their history but don’t fit into this description they’re their own breed). in my opinion, this is the ideal place to be if u care about ranks but don’t want the intensity of the top

upper mid: chio, dg
girls who are still pretty and have a good rep on campus but don’t care AS much (tho they still can be catty) about their ranking and keeping up appearances. occasionally will mix w “top” frats but mostly stick w lower top/mids. good social and decent sisterhoods.

mid: aephi, sdt, adpi, zeta
kinda hard to generalize cus they’re very different vibes. aephi is it’s own breed as they’re mean wannabe kappas and only mix w one frat (dke). but the other 3 are for girls who are generally pretty and like to go out but don’t care as much as being known as a “top” tier sorority. adpi and sdt have good sisterhoods but zeta and aephi don’t. all go out a good amount and mix with mostly mid frats.

upper bottom: gphi, pi phi
girls who care about sisterhood and not about where they’re ranked. genuine girls who all seem to like each other. if u like going out a lot i’d prob try to go for another sorority cus they don’t have the best social, but you can work around this and find ppl who will go out w u i’m sure, just don’t bank on mixing with a wide array of frats.

bottom: dphie, agd
the least sought after srats (prob cus they’re the most diverse and the “worst” looks wise). definitely known for having the nicest girls and not caring about how they’re ranked. their social isnt great but they definitely still go out and have fun just w “bottom” frats (but remember as a girl u can go to any frats party this is only about who they mix with !) known for having good sisterhoods.

(i would classify kd as a upper bottom but they have very different vibes than pi phi and gphi so i’m just not including them. if u wanna know their vibes i’m sure u can find threads)

Posted By: hiiiii
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Looks good to me but every single house is a good house!

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.