facebook

why is kd ranked so low?

by: pnm

hi! i’m rushing the sororities rn and am confused why kd is always ranked bottom. the girls seem really nice and genuinely fun to be around, but they r always down with gphi, who honestly seemed kinda awkward. i’m deciding whether or not to drop them, and focus more on a chi o adpi and skrappa. i feel like if they weren’t ranked so low they would be my number 1 by far, but am worried about joining a sorority with such a bad rep. what should i do?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

yeah i’m in the same boat! their sisterhood seemed amazing but do frats even mix with them?

By: hi
by: yesJan 28, 2021 4:11:59 PM

they have relations with frats yes.

By: yes
#2  by: yes   

they're just new! kd only re-established here in 2018 I believe, so they're still establishing their roots and that's why they're "bottom". its definitely not a bad thing though, they seem to have tons of potential! :)

By: yes
by: bumpJan 28, 2021 4:01:11 PM

2019 i’m pretty sure, but i know girls in kd who seem pretty cool and a lot of them chose them above other higher ranked ones

By: bump
#3  by: Pnm   

This is only KDs second formal rush. They mix with most mid and lower frats.

By: Pnm
#4  by: .   

At the end of the day you shouldn't base your decision totally off ranks.

By: .
#5  by:    

I smell KD’s all over this thread but on the off chance this is a real PNM posting this:
KD is new, and also has burned some bridges already. There are a number of frats that aren’t fond of them due to their behavior, and they have had some issues with internal bullying or shaming girls who aren’t seen as pretty or cool enough. KD are becoming real ranking/popularity snobs and will do anything or hurt anyone they can to try and be “popular”, including their own sisters. For privacy’s sake I won’t go too far into it but they’ve kicked out members or hurt women bad enough that they felt forced to drop with bullying. Some of the sisters have a great sisterhood with each other, but some sisters aren’t viewed as basically being good enough and have been treated as such.

I’m sure some people will assume I’m just trying to tear down KD or etc etc but some of my best friends have been really hurt by KD, and if women rushing think they’ll do well there that’s great, but I want them to be aware that this stuff has happened.

By: —
by: .,Jan 28, 2021 5:50:00 PM

If what ur saying is even true its not like shaming or bullying hasn't happened in other srats especially the higher tier ones..

By: .,
by: whatJan 30, 2021 3:33:50 PM

is that supposed to make it ok somehow??

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.