facebook

do sororities haze?

by:    

im wondering if any sororities are gonna do hazing this semester since everything is virtual? what sororities usually haze and how bad is it?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Some sororities DO haze, although i'm not sure how they'd be able to if you're not on campus.

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

most do ya

By: Guest
#3by:    

the hazing would mostly be going out or drinking but usually with panhel there isn’t much.it’s mostly the multicultural sororities that haze heavily

By: no
#4by:    

the only real hazing at Umich is the sororities that force girls to post things during big little week

By: lol
#5by:    

I can’t speak with 100% certainty about others but my sorority doesn’t haze at all

By: Tbh
#6by:    

A couple years ago they def did. I can only speak for my sorority now and they don't haze, pretty sure if any of them do it'll be super light like drinking games etc

By: No
#7by:    

yea tridelt

By: schoolbus
#8by:    

Don’t listen to any of the posters saying they do - they’re just trolls with nothing else to do. I promise you, you will not get hazed at Michigan. Point blank period

By: Don’t listen
#9by:    

This school would be so much more fun if sororities hazed hard

By: Fun
by: lmao   

hazing, when used in risk limiting fashions, is a good thing.

By: lmao
#10by:    

Hazing isn’t a thing in the sororities I know

By: Nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.