facebook

Do all frats mix with all srats?

by:    

I don't care about my sorority's ranking, I just don't like who they mix with/their pgp.If I join a lower "ranked" sorority will I get to mix with higher "ranked" frats?

Posted By: house
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No you will not

By: Truth
#2by:    

Ur a terrible human lmfao. If ur joining a sorority because of the fake “tier” of a fraternity you shouldn’t be in Greek life at all. Do urself a favor and drop

By: Lol
by: Doesn’t matter   

They don’t mix with every frat but girls can go to any party and girls from every srat party hop soooo it really doesn’t matter

By: Doesn’t matter
by: Chill    

No need to call her a terrible person, relax. She’s new and asking a genuine question.

Someone clearly is in a low house or a geed lol

By: Chill
#3by:    

what frats were you hoping to mix with and I'll lyk what sororities are associated with them.

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: pnm   

like ox, phi psi, pike, asig, lambda, dtd

By: pnm
by: ?   

that is such a random assortment lol... I can tell you that the sororities that mix with dtd do not mix with ox.

By: ?
#4by:    

Why do you really think guys in a lower tier are not cool or worthy? There are chill, good looking guys in every frat. Don't worry about the tier. Only top houses worry about it.

By: frat junior

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.