facebook

Thoughts after round two?

by:    

Now that the philanthropy round is over wondering what everyone is thinking? I really like a lot of the houses. Hoping I get invited back to some!

Posted By: McKenna
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I think I wanna go dphie or adpi!!!!

By: Hey
#2by:    

I honestly love all the houses I talked too this round

By: PNM
#3by:    

Loved AGD’s whole round, loved a specific girl I talked to at DG

By: For me
by: Same!   

Same lol all the agd girls were smiling and looked really happy to be there and the girl I talked to in DG was from my hometown!
I also really liked chi o

By: Same!
by: Maize   

Bump!

By: Maize
#4by:    

im thinking kappa or kd

By: pnm
#5by:    

i loved the girls i talked to at adpi, so genuine and fun and then i liked sk a lot but not sure if i fit in with the party rep

By: pnm
#6by:    

absolutely LOVVVVED alpha phi's energy, they were so cute and seemed to actually love each other, which i cannot say for all the other houses. DG was fun too!

By: pnmbaddie
by: .   

Looks like you fell for it lol

By: .
#7by:    

Loved Kappa, Aphi, Adpi and Kd. All they girls I talked to were so sweet and friendly and all really made their sororities look so nice.

By: Love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Same!   

Agree!

By: Same!
by: Me too   

But if those I’d say KD and Kappa. I’d be shocked to have Aphi on my list and I’d still be happy to have Adpi.

By: Me too
#8by:    

ahh I really love axo & adpi!!

By: ahsidh
#9by:    

i am loving kappa, aphi, and sk

By: Cindy Lou
#10by:    

It was dg and kd for me

By: 4 me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.