facebook

How long does Deeph have theta’s house for?

by:    

I know deeph’s old house was awful but I also know they are only staying at the one they’re at temporarily. If I join what are the odds I’ll end up back at the bad house?

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta can take it back whenever they want. Don't join deeph based on their house

By: Theta
#2by:    

the girl i talked to in deeph said they had the house for the next 5 years and maybe longer. it’s a lease so theta can’t take it back whenever

By: pnm
by: Info   

Theta can officially come back now as their ban is over, with AOPi gone it’s very unlikely Theta let’s them sign another lease. They’ll be back when deeph’s lease is up. They’ll probably move back into Sammy’s house or SAE’s after they’re kicked out

By: Info
#3by:    

Dphie has the house at least until 2025, which is way past your graduation year so it won't impact you

By: Hello

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.