facebook

Thoughts on TriDelt

by:    

Hey guys!! I had my philanthropy round with tridelt today and I actually really loved them which was surprising for me. I’m not fully white which scares me because their pics are like 95% white girls and I want to be in a sorority with an inclusive environment that promotes equality and is known to be a positive group. I was wondering if yall could share experiences/thoughts about tridelt and let me know if you think this is a positive and genuine environment or cliquey/toxic like top sororities have the reputation of being.

Posted By: pnm!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you’re ask that question here you are either a troll or not super bright. This is why you have counselors

By: Truth
by: pnm   

lol how do u expect me to ask a counselor what they think of tridelt they can’t give me that information. ive heard of specific sororities being rude and cliquey and i wanted to know if tridelt was like this as well or not

By: pnm
#2by:    

Tridelt definitely the least cliquey and most inclusive of the top 3 but do w that information what you will

By: Nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.