facebook

What houses surprised you?

by:    

What the subject says^^ so far i've been really happily surprised by dphie, zeta, and adpi. the girls that rushed me at dphie were easily the most fun and genuine, and adpi and zeta seem like the most fun/good sisterhood combo

Posted By: $8
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Adpi seemed so genuine and fun! I really loved them

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Adpi   

Adpi seemed really disinterested to me but that’s could just be the girls who rushed me. They like forced the conversation to go certain ways, kinda uncomfortable

By: Adpi
#2by:    

AGD’s philanthropy video was really good. Whether or not I end up there I want to go to AGDilla lol

By: AGDilla
#3by:    

Dphie surprised me too i think they're my top currently alongside gphi and zeta

By: a
#4by:    

i rly didn’t think i would like sdt but now it’s one of my tops! ive had my best convos there ! i rly like dg and chio too!!!

By: hii
#5by:    

gphi's rush honestly sucked, but only because of their open house/2 on 1 thing. but the girls have been so so nice and friendly. so idk i was surprised how much i liked them looking back. same for agd. at first, i kinda didn't like them, but their philanthropy video made my day i loved it

By: Guest
by: Yeah   

same! I really don’t like how gphi has 2 pnms in the same room cause it feels hard to hold a Convo as you both are answering the same questions and so it feels more like a Q and A Convo than a panel

By: Yeah
#6by:    

APhi seemed really nice and didn’t give mean girl vibes like I thought. Not sure if I’ll be invited back but I clicked with them.

Also really liked sdt, zeta, and dphie more than I thought I would.

By: Imo
by: Imo   

Oh I guess you were dropped then?

By: Imo
#7by:    

I loved dphie and chi o

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.