facebook

Reply if you're dropping out

by:    

I'm dropping out because I didn't get the houses I wanted back, it's terrible for my mental health right now, and I didn't vibe with the houses I got back (kappa and gphi). How many pnms are doing the same?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Rush is hard because it FEELS really personal. But do YOURSELF a favor and stay until the end of prefs — a little time to lick your wounds and more time with the chapters you got back can make you feel better about your decision to drop (instead of just acting rash due to high emotions) or give you time to warm up and change your mind!

By: You got this

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

nooo. rush really is so mf hard, but give yourself some time to really try it out. Having a 5 minute convo with a couple people from one place shouldn't tell you all you need to know to make the decision to drop! Ik its hard but stick with it through prefs. Talk to your Rho as well.

By: hi
#3by:    

yeah im dropping because i got WAY less invites back than i expected and the ones i do have i really don't want. disappointed and i feel like things wouldve been different if it was in person

By: b
#4by:    

Those houses didn't want you but the houses you did get will be happy you won't be their sister.

By: Bye bye
by: Yep   

Very true, you don’t deserve them

By: Yep
by: Yes   

Super mean! So is coming on here and saying that you're too good for the houses you have left sweetheart. It's stressful on actives too. Do everyone a favor and drop.

Good luck next fall but you're not likely to do any better than you did unless you go make friends.

By: Yes
#5by:    

I definitely had a lot less invites today than I expected. I don't have any for tomorrow. I do like the ones I have so I'm sticking it through but tbh doing this online has sucked horribly. Feel like I really missed out.

By: KB

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.