facebook

Thoughts on aephi??

by:    

Lmk what the general vibes are. I liked them but not sure if i will get dropped if i am christian.

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

didn’t act like they wanted to be there. not my best convos. superficial.

By: Eeek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Go with ur gut! At the end of the day it is your own personal experience and others opinions or experiences will just skew your own and make your experience worse and you could miss an opportunity to continue with a sorority that would have been a good match for you.

By: Hi
#3by:    

Ya you will get dropped if you’re Christian. I’m not going to lie to you. Most of Greek life doesn’t really like them anyways besides dchi and Dke.

By: Ya
by: ^   

Pretty sure they only mix with dke

By: ^
#4by:    

probably the most boring and mean girls out of greek life. 90% of them think being rich and mean is a personality trait. no one likes them besides themselves and dke. literally would recommend rushing ANY other sorority over them unless u wanna surround urself with fake mean girls for the next 4 years

By: boooooo
#5by:    

i know a few christian girls in aephi

By: aephi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.