facebook

YOU WILL GET DROPPED

by: IMPORTANT

ALSO. if you are remotely rude to anyone in any house, it will get back to the rest of the chapters and there's potential you'll be dropped from rush completely. i don't care if it's your last choice house. act like it's your first choice and that way you won't get dropped from everywhere. i've heard of girls being so rude to the girls rushing them because they thought they were too good for that sorority. you're wrong, you're not too good for ANYWHERE.

Posted By: IMPORTANT
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ummm   

Ok so what if I just don’t vibe with a house? Like I talked to the girls both rounds and tried to be friendly but i don’t think I like the house like me and who I talked to didn’t vibe. What if they interpret nonvibing as me not being nice? Will that get me dropped? I try and make sure I am respectful and am positive during the convos always

By: Ummm
by: yeahJan 24, 2021 12:52:01 PM

as long as you’re respectful and nice and continue to engage in conversation you won’t be considered rude. girls are looking at phones and giving one word answers, and rolling eyes during conversations. that will 100% be considered rude.

By: yeah
by: noJan 24, 2021 2:25:11 PM

you don't have to vibe with them but make an effort to try to get to know them and their sorority

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.