facebook

thoughts on KD ??

by:    

I went back to KD today & I loved them both days and was really surprised. The girls who rushed me today were super chill. anyone else have a similar experience?? I don’t know much because they’re new.

Posted By: :)
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why would it surprise you that loved them? They are girls like every other girl.

By: Huh?
#2by:    

I felt opposite about kd. I loved them with first round but the girls I talked to had no energy this round, it felt like they didn’t wanna be there. but go with ur gut! Don’t listen to what the reviews on this site say, If you love them, keep them!

By: def
#3by:    

You know jack about any houses new or old because greekrank is fake and the only real info you have is from your convos 🙄 that or you’re a KD girl faking being a PNM to make yourself look good

By: Come on

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

KD this is embarrasing

By: please
#5by:    

not my top conversation but it was quite good. I agree the girls seem chiller than some other chapters.

By: rush day 1
#6by:    

Totally 100% agree I loved KD and I'm a PNM but I'm dropping out of recruitment. Also the girl I talked to was stunning idek why they're considered bottom.

By: agreed
by: bluebanna   

I agree. i don't think they're considered bottom really, they're just new

By: bluebanna

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.