facebook

need general impressions help!

by:    

Its so hard to feel a vibe of a sorority off of convos with only a couple girls. I really liked Sigma Kappa and had the most fun there - did anyone have the same impression???

Posted By: Srat Rush Impression
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

probably a lot of ppl did! go with your gut and don’t worry ab other people’s opinions

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

^ if this isn’t a Skrappa girl pretending to be a PNM please read the “freshmen get off this site now” thread

By: Here
by: Srat Rush Impression   

thanks, just wanted to poll :/

By: Srat Rush Impression
#3by:    

I liked skrappa, tridelt, achio, dg, kd & zeta!

By: yes!
by: Ah   

So far i LOVED tridelt, kd, axo, dphie, and sdt

By: Ah
by: Pnm    

These + adpi for me :)

By: Pnm
#4by:    

I also loved sk but I’m nervous about their party reputation.

By: Yes
by: reality    

that’s mostly just a lingering reputation left over from older pcs, it honestly isn’t even that accurate anymore

By: reality
by: yuh   

I know a lot of girls in sk that dont even go out unless its a big event. vibe is more fun then like drink until you drop.

By: yuh
#5by:    

if you’re a freshmen posting what houses you liked on here i’d be really really careful and get off here

By: soph
#6by:    

I couldnt tell the difference

By: Pnm
#7by:    

my faves were gphi, sigma kappa, chio, tridelt, and zeta!

By: Guest
#8by:    

i agree! im trying hard just to keep an open mind and not let the "stereotypes" of the houses get to me much

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.