facebook

What sororities have the best sisterhood

by:    

What’s sororities on campus have the best sisterhood? Which sorority has the nicest house?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I've noticed that aephi, phi, axo, zeta all have great sisterhood/do a lot of philanthropy events throughout the year. In terms of pc 20 (the sophomores) phi and axo pcs are super close and all friends with each other. Kappa is very split, every year there are rumors about them recruiting kappa a b & c (yikes!)

By: xoxo gg
by: lol   

all the dislikes on this show how many kappas are on this site lmao

By: lol
by: lmaooooo   

everyone knows aephi aphi and zeta have the worst sisterhoods out of greeklife wtf r u saying

By: lmaooooo
by: LLCDS   

Agreed. The ones you mentioned actually have great sisterhoods. I don't know about Kappa though. They seem fine.

By: LLCDS
#2by:    

top: axo
upper mid: chio
mid: Gphi
bottom: agd

By: yk
by: Hi    

Bump this comment

By: Hi
#3by:    

Best sisterhood from all ranks (not in any order)

axo, adpi, deeph, gphi, agd

By: imo
by: Lol   

Agreed!

By: Lol
by: Correction   

Deeph is extremely splintered. They don’t argue but they have a series of different groups that do not interact with or talk to each other. I wouldn’t say they have terrible sisterhood but they don’t have good sisterhood

Otherwise I can agree with this

By: Correction
#4by:    

axo tends to be cliquey, and so does really anything top. you have to be a certain type of person ig to have good friends in axo, phi, tridelt, etc. best sisterhoods are definitely middle/bottom bc less cliquey and less likely to exclude people. chio, adpi, gphi, agd have the best.

By: Guest
by: ^   

pretty much

By: ^
by: hm   

i've heard sdt does too?

By: hm
#5by:    

everyone says axo but i’ve heard the opposite from girls in it!!

By: lol
#6by:    

bumpp

By: ...
#7by:    

Adpi and gphi

By: Sisterhood
#8by:    

axo is the best sisterhood of the top houses but overall if you’re looking for a focus on sisterhood I wouldn’t go for top tier

By: axo
#9by:    

Agd chio gphi

(Listed alphabetically)

By: Best

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

adpi!!

By: pnm
by: ?   

I’m convinced there’s tons of Adpis on here cuz legit they’re some of the cattiest girls I’ve run into on campus as it relates to their internal culture, a lot of them aren’t particularly nice

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.