facebook

thoughts on houses

by: PNM

I am rushing and very nervous. I feel like a lot of girls have already picked out houses they want but I don't know much... What should I know about each house before rush starts?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: it’s fine   

dont worry, even if a girl wants a certain set of houses it’s not up to her to choose which one she’ll be in— it’s up to the houses. go into rush with an open mind and after conversations and finding out their vibes, then decide for yourself which you like. each sorority has a stereotype but obviously they’re more than that so try not to read into anything you see on this site!! good luck

By: it’s fine
#2  by: srat   

its best to go into rush with an open mind!! a lot of girls go into rush thinking they want to be in one chapter but end up in a complete different one, and thats ok!! I would try to stay off greekrank during rush as much as possible bc it can definitely twist your perceptions of chapters. during rush, go with the chapter you feel most comfortable with and that you could really see yourself fitting in with!

By: srat
#3  by: 11   

omg same! feel like everyone already knows so much about the houses and already knows so many people in each house and I don’t really know anything about them.

By: 11
by: 8Jan 15, 2021 4:57:51 PM

don’t read on here! go with which chapter you feel most comfortable with, they’re all great in their own way.

By: 8
#4  by: lol   

like they said above, nobody chooses their house, they choose you. like 80% of the girls who think they know what house they want rn will not end up in that house lol. making assumptions before rush is the best way to hurt your own feelings and get disappointed later on

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.