facebook

Please drop sorority rush advice/experience

by:    

I’m rushing this winter and I’m really nervous. Please leave advice or describe your experience bc I think that would be really helpful for girls rushing

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go into rush with an open mind and without expectations for certain houses! You really have to trust the process as hard as it may be :)

By: Michigan

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

ONLY SUICIDE BID IF YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE. it puts you at the bottom of bid lists!! also don't go by rank, the most genuine girls are in the lower tier sororities and people are often surprised by how many normal girls are actually in them.

By: Ye
by: No   

it absolutely does NOT put you at the bottom of bid lists, the sororities have no way of telling whether or not you’re suiciding unless you tell them, and the computer system that matches does not take this into consideration. Either you’re at the top of their bid list or you’re not, suiciding without them knowing doesn’t change this. If you tell them, the sorority themselves could move you up or down on the bid list but that’s for each sorority to determine individually.

By: No
by: ^   

while suiciding is frowned upon, there’s nothing wrong with it. please keep in mind that once you go to bid day and get a house, it’s that house or no greek life. dont force yourself to go to a house youre unsure about just because you think it’ll be frowned upon if you dont. follow your gut!!!!

By: ^
by: ^   

while suiciding is frowned upon, there’s nothing wrong with it. please keep in mind that once you go to bid day and get a house, it’s that house or no greek life. dont force yourself to go to a house youre unsure about just because you think it’ll be frowned upon if you dont. follow your gut!!!!

By: ^
#3by:    

literally don't rush. joining a sorority was the worst decision I made at uofm.

By: uh
by: Sure you did   

Yet here you are

By: Sure you did

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.