facebook

Rush questions

by:    

Can someone please breakdown day by day what to wear for rush or some suggestions please

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Help us freshman out pls!

By: 24

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Hi!! So glad you decided to rush!! I am a current sophomore, and to my understanding you guys have rush t-shirts this year (which we didn't have) so there might be some differences. Here's a general breakdown of outfits for last year though!!
Open House: Non ripped jeans, nice sweater, boots/booties, long necklace, etc
Philanthropy: Similar to open house but slightly nicer
Sisterhood: Nice skirt (i.e. one you would wear to church/temple) and matching top, tights if needed, heels
Prefs: DRESS AND HEELS. what you would wear if you were invited to a wedding or something.

hair should be tamed and neat for all rounds, and although makeup isn't required, i recommend you do some light makeup to make sure you're presentable and not oily. If you have anymore questions, reach out to panhel on instagram!!

By: Sure!
by: Op   

Thanks!
Would you suggest wearing a thong or a g-string?

By: Op
by: Sure!   

Go for the g-string

By: Sure!
by: .    

Outfits don’t matter as much this year because it’s on zoom

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.