facebook

can someone tell me about sk?

by:    

I'm rushing this winter and I'm pretty interested in sk bc I know some girls in it. Can someone tell me about their sisterhood/rep?

Posted By: ??????
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Wuutttt

By: Ghhgg
#2by:    

crazy but sometimes too crazy it’s weird

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

u don't wanna be in skrappa

By: .
by: -   

Why ????

By: -
by: Yikes   

Someone didn’t get a bid...

By: Yikes
#4by:    

They had a really good pc last year. Nice fun girls who like to have a good time. Great sisterhood. Not sure why everyone says they’re crazy bc they’re really not that crazy. Have a lot in friends in it who loved it and picked it over tridelt.

By: Sk
#5by:    

From a frats perspective they’re really fun and they’re new pc is hotter than past pcs. Not stuck up or cliquey

By: Yeah
#6by:    

Best sorority because there isn’t a type. It’s a relatively diverse group of girls, but most of them are still really hot. They’re also really funny and total party girls. Overall a great sisterhood with cool and fun girls! If you’re exceptionally fun you should definitely rush SK.

By: Bruh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.