Opinion and Reputation of Lambda Chi?

by:    

what i said above.

Posted By: ye
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

nice guys

By: opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

From a junior girl perspective
Pros: guys are usually very nice (that is their rep on campus but it’s pretty true), not the stereotypical frat bro, tend to take good looking guys (idk if that’s on purpose but I’ve noticed they do this moreso than other frats), and from ppl I’ve talked to they don’t have bad hazing, respected on campus from both frats and sororities (even if they’re not “top” house, they have a good reputation), from what I can see, the guys are extremely close, like really close
Cons: parties are average (some are good but usually they’re more chill), shyer and less likely to approach girls, pretty much all white guys, bad philanthropy (I don’t think they’ve done anything big since I’ve been here), I don’t think they mix with any of the top 3 sororities
Overall they’re great but they are definitely different. You really just have to find out for yourself if you’ll fit in with them

By: Heyy
#3by:    

rumor has it they are packing

By: um
#4by:    

rumor has it they are packing

By: um
#5by:    

heard they ran a train on mo the monster

By: yummmyyyy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.