facebook

is it a bad idea to join kappa?

by:    

will everyone hate me if i end up joining kappa? i'm worried that if i end up liking them i'll be harassed

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it’s ok u prob won’t like them

By: lol
#2by:    

If you feel that’s where you fit in, go ahead of course. No one wants to stop u from being where you belong!! But if u just care about being “top”, which for the record kappa is not. Lean tridelt or alpha phi

By: eh
by: .   

a wise man once said you don't choose phi or tridelt they choose you

By: .
#3by:    

Nah, join where you feel best. As much as this site tries to destroy all the frats and srats they can, the reality is that this site is irrelevant and life goes on as normal no matter what is said on here. Kappa is moving forward with their own education programs and the actions of two members in the long run matter far less than how the rest of them move forward.

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

No one on campus sees Kappa as being a problem. Just trolls and bitter geeds here

By: No problem
#5by:    

Kelly Travis is a KUNT

By: Jon jon
#6by:    

Yaaaaaaa

By: Ghhgg
#7by:    

W the current rep they have and the way they’re heading, if you’re a good pnm ur better off going to another top house. Kappa won’t be standing by your senior year

By: I wouldnt
#8by:    

Yes. Run. They’re about to be disbanded.

By: Yes
#9by:    

don’t join kappa

By: srat
#10by:    

dont join kappa. not the year for it.

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.