facebook

Which Frat is the Most Chill/Unproblematic?

by:    

I want to join a frat that doesn't care too much about rankings and just wants to have fun. Also one without drama and one that's unproblematic. Where should I rush?

Posted By: Who
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The most chill frats are probs xi, lambda, and tdx, tdx being the most chill w ranks

By: chill
#2by:    

Most of the mids will be pretty chill tbh

By: yur

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

DTD, Xi, Lambda for mids

By: .,
#4by:    

Tops are pretty competitive
Mids probably Xi Lambda DTD and ATO dont cause much trouble
For the lowers Betas chill and Phi Delts new so you could check those out

By: Yuh
by: one note   

beta is dry tho so check them out but keep that in mind

By: one note
by: ATO   

ATO calls the cops on everyone! Truth

By: ATO
by: huh   

i dont believe that

By: huh
#5by:    

ATO's are super chill and have a ton of fun. Little drama, great brotherhood. TDX goes hard, but nice guys as well. You should check out both. Beta's are a great group of guys as well. Alcohol free house, but they have a tailgate house some of the guys live in.

By: Transfer
by: .   

TDX pledging is a bit rough for being a lower mid

By: .
by: TDX   

I heard TDX's pledging was easy?

By: TDX
#6by:    

Honestly u can't go wrong with DTD. They're the definition of average. No drama really, solid rep, nothing too special (albeit rising) but still really good.

By: .
#7by:    

Fiji and aepi are know to be more chill. Ox and phi psi way more hardo and stuck up

By: Y

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.