facebook

a dilemma that sucks

by:    

I rushed a frat in the fall and deferred the bid. The thing is that I really like all the guys there, the only reason I deferred was because many don't consider them to be one of the "top" ones or even upper middle. Should I factor these subjective reputation perception into my decision making next semester or should I just go with whomever I like and vibe the most regardless of ranking or tiers

Posted By: jawn
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

go with what you vibe with

By: Truth
#2by:    

go with the one with the guys u like best.

By: lmfao
#3by:    

rankings don't matter.

By: omg
#4by:    

Go with who you liked. These will be your friends. Who cares about the rankings.

By: guy
#5by:    

If you liked these guys in the Fall, then they are the ones for you. Ranks don't matter. Brothers do!

By: truthteller
#6by:    

The whole point of a fraternity is brotherhood. Go with the guys you liked in the Fall.

By: umich
#7by:    

The reality of joint a frat is that tiers only matter for freshman/sophomore year mixers. Likely all 3 years after you pledge you’re going to be living with guys in your pc and spending a tonnnn of time with them so definitely go with who you like the best

By: L
#8by:    

good brotherhood all the way

By: brother
#9by:    

Brotherhood is more important

By: A

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Go with where u vibe with

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.