facebook

KD CHICKS CAUGHT WITH CAULDRON???

by: God

HOLY CRAP! I never thought I would ever actually be saying this but I think the KD witch rumor is true. If it didn't happen to me, I wouldn't believe it either. Last night, I was walking down Hill St. and inside the KD windows could see a group of sisters circled around a cauldron with a mysterious bubbling liquid oozing out. They were holding hands around it chanting "We are the KD witches! We are the KD witches!" I only got a quick glance but I am pretty sure the sacrificing of an unidentified newborn was also involved. Can a KD girl please either confirm or deny this? I am genuinely concerned that they may have seen me and cast a spell on me.

Posted By: God
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KD witches   

Delete this. You have absolutely no idea what we are capable of.

By: KD witches
by: WowOct 29, 2020 12:28:16 PM

So confirmed?

By: Wow
by: the sacrificed newbornOct 29, 2020 8:20:16 PM

it was fun tbh

By: the sacrificed newborn
#2  by: Exposer   

BUMP. We can't let the KD witches use their witchcraft to drown this post.

By: Exposer
#3  by: IDIOT   

So dumb you guys spend all day on here discussing this load of crap. KD girls aren’t witches! Watches don’t exist! Sorcerers though, now that’s possible. CHANGE THE NARRATIVE, KD SORCERY!!!!! open your fricking eyes you big old dumbos

By: IDIOT
#4  by: Revelation   

I just realized i've never seen a KD girl out in the rain. It's all coming together folks.

By: Revelation
#5  by: devil   

lmao yeah weird thing is that it’s actually a coincidence that we are all witches in KD. i’ve been a witch forever and we all just found each other here. watch your newt eyes homies bc we are coming for them

By: devil
#6  by: KD    

Yes. I’m a witch. Hocus locus pocus. Tonight we danced around a fire and sacrificed small children.

By: KD
#7  by: KD Witches   

Confirmed.

By: KD Witches

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.