facebook

Stay At Home Order - Pledging

by: Shut It Down

To those frats that openly disregard the County's Stay At Home Order and continue to conduct pledging and other organized activities, you are fools. Shut it down until Nov. 3rd or whenever the order is lifted. If you don't, prepare to face severe consequences. And, you better have your national organization's attorney on speed dial. You will regret not complying.

Posted By: Shut It Down
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uh oh    

More like "for the frats that cut me in the last round of pledging, you better stop until the winter rush. My dad's an alumni and he said he'll make sure I get a bid!"

oR ElSe

By: uh oh
by: yoOct 23, 2020 6:41:02 PM

whoa there, bucko. Washtenaw County got shut down bc of transmission in dorms and apartments. Frats and sororities had almost nothing to do with it. Most of us had weekly testing and sent anyone infected to quarantine. You can say we "caused it", but you have no proof. There are actual numbers for dorm cases.

By: yo
by: lolOct 23, 2020 6:46:09 PM

if you listened to the town hall the other day u would know that multiple outbreaks have been confirmed in greek life. and ur members r telling their outside friends about how ur avoiding testing and partying despite having positive tests. u think ur slick

By: lol
by: dummy Oct 23, 2020 6:47:19 PM

also, the county isn’t shut down yet. just undergrads. at least try to check what the guidelines are.

By: dummy
#2  by: Wow   

You a geed

By: Wow
by: geedOct 24, 2020 3:36:48 PM

and proud!

By: geed
by: geedOct 24, 2020 3:36:58 PM

and proud!

by: YoOct 25, 2020 2:55:41 PM

Yet here you are posting on Greekrank. You should go start GeedRank man. They’d care more what you have to say

By: Yo
#3  by: Master   

Someone get this geed in a basement

By: Master
by: geedOct 24, 2020 3:37:29 PM

and do what? is that a threat?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.