facebook

KD full of witches?

by:    

Heard a rumor that all the girls in KD are actually witches and they're practicing witchcraft in their house. Can anyone confirm? They were one of my top houses for rush this year but I'm really catholic and I'm not sure I can abide by that ://

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

honestly pretty sure this is true, one time I was invited to a KD rush event where a sister took me upstairs and forced me to perform a tribal blood ritual

By: girl
#2by:    

SHARK BAIT HOO HA HA SHARK BAIT HOO HA HA SHARK BAIT HOO HA HA SHARK BAIT HOO HA HA

By: ABOLISH PANHEL
#3by:    

Ashley Perison turned me into a frog

By: SPE
by: frog   

confirmed

By: frog
#4by:    

wtf definitely not, since KD is so new they are still close with nationals so absolutely nothing weird would be going down and also all the girls I know their are super chill and pretty cool

By: lolgreekrank
#5by:    

Their president Bailey is a self-proclaimed witch/elf so maybe

By: KAYDEE
#6by:    

After spending three days locked inside the closet of a KD closet, I can confirm they are not witches! It's fake magic! The cauldrons are real doe! Seven minutes of heaven in dat closet doe w Ron Weasley
Go Blue!

By: Pigeon
#7by:    

Does it even matter if they are witches? (BTW, They are). The chapter sucks and the girls hate it. Just ask the current council on how they are dealing with over 50 girls dropping this semester. Bad look!

By: Truth
#8by:    

lots of witches

By: srat
#9by:    

bumpp

By: bump
#10by:    

Bumpp

By: Bump1

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.