facebook

Thoughts on Pike vs Lambda vs Asig vs Fiji

by:    

I’m a freshman rn and waiting to rush until winter. I’ve heard a lot about these frats cuz a lot of my friends rushed these places and accepted bids. From their experience, they said asig was a little more aggressive whereas lambda is more welcoming and pike/fiji fall somewhere in between. Was wondering what the general opinions of these frats are around campus, thanks!

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

And by "agressive" I don't mean they're mean/angry. More that they are a little rowdier if that makes sense

By: original poster
#2by:    

Lambda will be the most welcoming because it’s the easiest of those houses to get a bid from. Fiji will be more competitive to get a bid and same with pike/asig but not too bad if you’re normal and know a kid or two who accepted fall

By: T
#3by:    

Low-key hype post from Lambda to put themselves in the same company as those other frats. Lambda is middle-middle tier at best.

By: Lol
by: fax   

not lowkey at all...this site is crashing

By: fax
#4by:    

General opinion around campus is that they're all relevant and "good" frats. Asig goes the hardest out of all of them. Lambda definitely has the nice guy reputation on campus so that would explain the "welcoming". Fiji is just cool guys that are pretty chill. Pike is similar but the guys have more of an edge to them.

By: :00
by: Yess   

That is the most accurate and unbiased description of these 4 houses that I’ve heard on this site

By: Yess
#5by:    

Based on mixing
Pike: Tridelt, AXO, Skrappa, ChiO
Lambda: ADPi, ChiO, DG
Asig: AXO, Skrappa, ChiO
Fiji: Tridelt, APhi, AXO, Skrappa

By: Soph
by: Lol   

Fiji and Pike don't really mix with tridelt or phi. It's mostly Fiji Pike and ASig mixing with AXO and SK with Asig and Pike also mixing XO

By: Lol
by: Mixing   

Fiji barely mixes with phi but does a lot with tridelt

By: Mixing
by: truth   

to be honest fiji mixes with tridelt more often than other listed frats above

By: truth
#6by:    

There’s a pretty big gap between Lambda and the other three to be honest. Probably why they seem the most welcoming

By: Gap

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

alpha phi says rush dtd 💋

By: alpha phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.