facebook

Is being Indian a disadvantage?

by:    

I’m an indian girl- not the prettiest or the skinniest. Do I even have a shot at getting a bid and what can I do to increase my odds? Which ones should I rule out and which should I consider?

Posted By: as0208
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

if you're not pretty, you only have a shot at the bottom tier

By: pio98p

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: as0208   

What makes them bottom-tier? The fact that they're not conventionally pretty and diverse?

By: as0208
#2by:    

Have fun in Gphi

By: Moe the Monster
by: as0208   

It looks like fun! Thanks for the suggestion

By: as0208
#3by:    

Rule out all of them lmao you're not white skinny or pretty

By: simba28
#4by:    

to answer the title question, yes

By: posh
#5by:    

The fact that srats talk all this talk about empowering and uplifting women and then put down women of color who aren’t beautiful but Eurocentric standards... glad to see where everyone’s priorities actually lie

By: yikes
#6by:    

pack it up

By: parth
#7by:    

It’s funny because these below average white girls in top houses, who tan their skin to look like POC, try to get bigger lips cause they have none need to sit down. Y’all made greeklife because you’re so insecure in your mediocrity that you need something to make you feel special. Sis if you don’t get in, it’s not because you aren’t pretty, it’s because these girls accepting that you ARE beautiful, makes them feel unspecial and less desirable. Your existence as a confident beautiful POC threatens them and their privilege, don’t let it.

By: Lmaooo
#8by:    

You’ll absolutely get a bid if you vibe with any of the sororities! I’m in a mid tier and we have no problem with anything you just described about yourself :) you got this

By: yes!
#9by:    

Join kappa

By: ^
#10by:    

Yes, you definitely have a chance of getting a bid. It's more about if you vibe with the girls in the sorority. Rush is honestly awful, don't take anything personally. If they don't want you, you probably wouldn't have had fun in that sorority anyways. If formal rush doesn't work out you can also always do COB.

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.