facebook

Winter COB??????

by:    

What sororities are doing COB this winter? Also if I don’t want to go through formal recruitment can I just do COB or how does that work?

Posted By: Sorority
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just rush formal. It’s during winter

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

also for a lot of them it’s not too late to cob this fall

By: ya
#3by:    

If you want to do COB and you’re a sophomore+ do it NOW. Really can’t emphasize that enough. And if your logic is “I’m too good for any of the sororities doing cob now so I wanna wait” you a.) don’t deserve to be in any of them and b.) will probably be very disappointed come winter. If you’re a freshman, COB is way less stressful than primary and will be happening after rush, but it’s impossible to say who will be doing it. I’d recommend doing formal and if it’s too stressful/etc drop and then do COB

By: ABC
by: ^   

Also a lot of sororities that aren’t listed are doing quiet COB’s (through connections) including houses in the top 5 so ask around/friends in sororities

By: ^
#4by:    

Where can you see the list of sororities doing cob?

By: Hi!
by: ~   

Google “COB sorority Michigan” and it’ll come up

By: ~

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.