facebook

Tridelt kappa axo = only white girls ?

by: BLM

Took a walk by Ross and passed all three of these sorority houses ddd axo and kkg. All the girls were outside and yet I did not see one POC. Don’t know why I expected anything different 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Posted By: BLM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: who cares?   

I'd rather them be all white than have POC who don't vibe with the house JUST for the sake of diversity.

By: who cares?
by: ????????????????????????Aug 31, 2020 9:02:26 PM

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

By: ????????????????????????
by: WtfSep 3, 2020 7:24:52 PM

This comment has to be a joke. It just has to be.

By: Wtf
by: WtfSep 5, 2020 2:11:38 AM

Just because they’re POC doesn’t mean they won’t vibe w the house. It’s the fact that some houses literally score white blonde girls higher than darker girls that’s the issue, not their “vibes”

By: Wtf
by: who cares?Sep 8, 2020 2:29:26 PM

No one said POC won't vibe with the house just because they're POC, only that taking in particular POC that themselves don't vibe with the house just to increase diversity doesn't help anyone. Not only would it kinda mess up the house, but the particular POC taken in for said reasons themselves won't actually have fun.

By: who cares?
#2  by: Listen   

Ok but u also can’t just give out bids to people just bec of their race that’s also fcked

By: Listen
#3  by: sure   

I find it hard to believe that every SINGLE girl in EACH of those houses was outside and that you checked the race of EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. But sure we'll go with that.

By: sure
by: LolSep 9, 2020 12:22:40 AM

Check their instas too 😘😘😘😘

By: Lol
#4  by: Lol   

And why are you surprised?

By: Lol
#5  by: Wrong?   

Lmao I know for a fact that all three of these houses (especially kappa and DDD) have BIPOC so this post is just wrong. Ever think posting rumors like this would deter BIPOC from joining Greek life or feel excluded due to false information? Think before you post things that aren’t true

By: Wrong?
by: LmaooooSep 15, 2020 3:22:36 AM

Sincerely signed,

A girl in kappa or Tridelt

By: Lmaoooo
#6  by: BLM   

Racism is still so prominent in the greek community. Keep voicing your opinions and you will be heard

By: BLM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.