facebook

who mixes w who

by:    

everyone for the most part mixes with a wide range of frats, but have the same 2 or 3 they primarily mix with. mid tiers are the most diverse. top and bottom stick to their tiers.

top tier:
alpha phi- pgp with aepi next year. most mixers with aepi, theta chi and phi psi. some with fiji and dke. prob some with asig and pike too
tridelt- pgp with phi psi next year. mix with the same ones as phi except not dke. they also def mix with pike. not sure about asig tho but maybe
kappa- pgp with theta chi next year. mix with same as phi

lower top:
skrappa- pgp with pike(i think) next year. def mix with the widest array of frats. mostly mix with fiji,pike,du,asig. some with theta chi, phi psi, xi, chi phi. maybe lambda too idk tho
axo- pgp with fiji next year. mostly mix with same as skrappa but not as many

upper mid:
adpi- pgp with lambda(i think) next year. mostly mix with lambda, xi, chi phi. some with asig, du.had one with pikapp too i think
dg- pgp with xi next year. mostly mix with xi, lambda, asig, du. some with fiji and pi kapp. maybe with pike too.
chi o- i have no clue who their pgp is (asig?). mostly mix with chi phi, asig, pikapp, dchi. sometimes lambda, xi, dke

mid:
aephi- pgp with dke next year. mostly mix with dke, dchi. some with aepi. maybe du and pikapp
sdt- pgp with dchi next year. mostly mix w dchi, dke and pi kapp. some with xi and du. maybe aepi idk tho
zeta- pgp with du next year. mostly mix with du. maybe xi,lambda, pi kapp, sig chi. not really sure who they mix w tbh
pi phi- pgp with sig chi next year. mostly mix with sig chi and dtd. maybe du

lower mid:
gphi- idk who their pgp is next year. mostly mix w dtd, sig chi. maybe mix with dsig, tdx, pikapp idk tho
kd- pgp with dtd(i think) next year. mostly mix w dtd, dsig, sig chi. sometimes tdx and pikapp

bottom:
dphie- pgp with dsig next year. mostly mix w dsig, pikapp. maybe tdx too
agd- do they have a pgp? maybe tdx? mix with tdx and ato. maybe dsig, snu, shady, psi u
aopi- dont think they have a pgp. mix with shady,beta,ato,snu

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This ...

By: Ya
#2by:    

we do not mix with piakpp or du.

By: aephi
#3by:    

remains quite accrate

By: Wolf of Westchester

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Idt dtd and kd are pgp but they do mix alot

By: .
#5by:    

fiji was supposed to be PGP w SK for 2021 but they’ve been kicked off campus
Pike is PGP w AXO, so they switched

By: switchup
#6by:    

Gphi wants du

By: Gphi
by: why   

du freshman are really odd

By: why
by: du   

we don’t mix with gphi.

By: du
#7by:    

Gphi snu?

By: ?
#8by:    

pi phi is with dtd

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.