facebook

kkg and sk tiers

by:    

Seems like kkg on the downfall from highest tier and sk on the come up.

Posted By: Observation
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Everyone loved SK during rush.

By: Loved
#2by:    

time will tell, but yes there's potential here

By: hmm
#3by:    

Looking solely at this year's PC, this is true. Girls really liked SK during rush ... I know some who chose them over KKG (and even over APhi) for different reasons. This is more of a credit to SK than a knock on Kappa. Both are solid attractive houses.

By: PC
#4by:    

Honestly yes sks pc is really good this year

By: truth
#5by:    

Why is kappas pc so bad

By: G
by: Well   

That's not quite accurate. Kappa's PC isn't "so bad". Sure it isn't as good as in recent years, and I think people are saying stuff like this only because of that.

It's true that DDD/APhi were especially competitive this year (last year it was "I hope I get one of the top three" house, but this year most everyone wanted one of the "top two" for whatever reason). It's also true that other sororities that most would consider "middle" tier did a heck of a job during recruiting; girls really liked SK, AXO, ChiO, and DG in particular (and there were others). I know more than a few who prefered those other houses and I think that impacted Kappa a bit.

But, cmon, if you take a real look at Kappa's PC class, it is still damn solid. They just have lofty expectations. Don't think it is fair to say their class is "so bad" when it's clearly one of the top 5 or so on campus.

By: Well
by: Yup   

Bump Well. Accurate

By: Yup
#6by:    

Sk had a phi psi mixer last night ......

By: on the rise
by: Me   

Thanks sk social

By: Me
#7by:    

I could see this playing out to be very true given the new pcs

By: Big facts
#8by:    

Sk sophomores don’t even compare to kappa sophomores. Honestly an insult to kappa to compare them to Skrappa

By: sophomore
by: Guest   

ya but the freshman in skrappa r overall hotter

By: Guest
by: Freshmen    

Okay but the freshmen tho....

By: Freshmen
by: Pc   

You obviously haven’t seen the new pcs

By: Pc
#9by:    

This is it!

By: Yup
#10by:    

The fall is coming and it’s coming soon

By: A fall

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.