facebook

colonizing

by:    

Why isnt there a Delta Zeta on Campus?!? Can we colonize one?

Posted By: banana
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Because I didn't want one banana! GOD!

By: Mary Sue Coleman
#2by:    

From a quick Google search, I can tell that there used to be one (Alpha Eta chapter) but it has been off campus long enough that I can't figure out why it left. Almost every sorority in the NPC has had a Michigan chapter at some point, but there are only 16 active chapters today.

Panhel is opening the campus for extension (a new chapter), but that chapter won't be here for a few more years and colonizing will be handled by nationals. You'll have to join a house that currently exists.

By: DZ
#3by:    

It closed in 1995 due to low membership numbers. If a sorority is interested in coming back to campus, it needs to follow the extension guidelines set out by NPC and be selected for colonization.

By: Blue
#4by:    

dz should come

By: huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Chapters need to open 5 years apart on campuses. KD was opened in 2018 so the next time a chapter can come to campus is 2023.
Zeta will probably be gone next year so I’m sure a sororities nationals will think about buying their house maybe DZ or Theta.

By: NPC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.