facebook

the sororitys that frats mix with: reposted

by:    

Don’t know why someone deleted my previous post or how it was offensive but here it is again.

There is a lot of misleading information on this website, so I thought this post would give PNMs an idea of what houses they can expect to mix with when considering joining a house. I’m in a “mid-tier” sorority and I have friends in all “tiers” of greeklife.

1. OX, Phi Psi, AEPI, DKE
These are the only frats that consistently mix with Tri Delt, Kappa, and Phi. AEPI and DKE also mix with AEPHI

2. a) Fiji, Pike
These frats primarily mix with Skrappa and AXO. Fiji occasionally mixes with the top 3 sororities

2. b) ASig, Chi Phi
These frats mix with Skrappa and AXO, but they also both have good connections with XO. Chi Phi also mixes with ADPI.

3. DU, Lambda, Theta Xi
These frats primarily mix with ADPI, DG, and Zeta. While they all occasionally mix with Skrappa, DU mixes with Skrappa the most consistently of the three.

4. DChi
This fraternity exclusively mixes with SDT, AEPHI, and XO. Occasionally will mix with Skrappa.

5. Sig Chi, DTD
These frats mainly mix with Pi Phi and Zeta. Don’t know much else about them or much about any other fraternity in greeklife, but these are are all the relevant ones and I’m not gonna make up stuff about frats I don’t know.

Posted By: soph
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Imagine caring so much about Greekrank that you take the time to write a 5 paragraph essay and then get extremely upset when it gets deleted. You must be having a really fun summer

By: Wow
#12by:    

Bump

By: yea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

Can someone do this for the frats and sororitys lower than sig chi and dtd please?

By: They still matter
#14by:    

this is still the most accurate post on greekrank

By: for real
#15by:    

This is it.

By: THIS
by: ^   

truth

By: ^
#16by:    

this is all that matters

By: yes
#17by:    

Bump this

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.