facebook

dtd/pikapps/sigmachi

by:    

Im no frat star but i still like to party and would probably fit into a middle tier house.. What are the individual reps of DTD Pi Kapps and Sigma Chi. I heard they mix with pi phi, ADPi, DG, DPhie, and Zeta?, is this true? Any idea if the pledge classes have gotten better over the last few semesters? and who has the best house out of these three? Any idea which has a strong brotherhood, but still party hard and chill?
thanks!

Posted By: michfrosh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Those are on the low end of mid tier. Straight-up middle is Sigep, Chi Phi, Chi Psi, DKE, and maybe Phi Delt

Of the ones you mentioned--

Current popularity: Pikapp>SigChi>DTD

Potential to move up: SigChi>DTD>Pikapp

House: DTD>SigChi>a homeless shelter>Pikapp

Hard to assess brotherhood as you may fit in with one better than the other.

By: Big T
by: ^   

agreed, but i think you're being a little hard on the condition of pikapps' house. it's really not bad at all

By: ^
#2by:    

DTD is still trying to shake a meh rep, but they have really moved up this past year and are almost at pikapps/sigma chi level.

in comparing those two, pikapps throws better parties, while sigma chi has better sorority relations.

dtd mixes with dg and pi phi a lot, but they mix with dphie and adpi too. i believe they've been with chi o before too. pi kapps is mostly with zeta and dphie, sometimes with pi phi and dg. sigma chi mostly mixes with dphie, adpi and pi phi and sometimes with dg and zeta.

By: to frosh
#3by:    

I vote rush dtd. Great house, location, and brotherhood. Also on the up since they got a great fall pc. Pi kapp also has a great house, and mix with similar srats, but dtd is def above

By: Soz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.