facebook

which fraternities are known for partying the hard

by: Party

Interested in rush, just wondering which fraternities are known for partying the hardest? And what individual parties were the craziest last year?

Posted By: Party
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Best   

I remember hearing that DKE has a party in Winter term that's supposed to be one of the best. It goes on for 3 days straight or something

By: Best
by: @BestJul 21, 2013 11:02:10 PM

You're thinking of Tahitian Weekend at DKE, which is fun but pretty over-hyped. its about the only thing DKE is known for

By: @Best
#2  by: Guest   

With my experiences this year, Pike, SAE and Theta Chi consistently threw the rowdiest parties

By: Guest
#3  by: TotallyLegit   

Tie between Phi Delt and Beta.

By: TotallyLegit
by: 'Jul 22, 2013 1:08:20 AM

It's funny cause they're dry houses lol. But for the record phi delt can drink and mix in their basement, they can't throw down though

By: '
#4  by: Best parties    

ZBT, SAE, PIKE hands down.

By: Best parties
by: AgreeJul 22, 2013 2:51:33 PM

Definitely agree, but isn't Zbt losing their house?

By: Agree
by: ZBTJul 22, 2013 4:00:50 PM

Yeah so their late nights probably will suck now, but their tailgate will still be awesome. TKE is taking their house so we'll see if they actually have ragers there

By: ZBT
by: UnbiasedJul 22, 2013 8:22:15 PM

I'd say theta chi throws down harder than Pike

By: Unbiased
#5  by: unbiased   

Theta Chi and SAE. Both have parties and mixers more than any other frat. When they have joint parties, they are the must attend

By: unbiased
by: @Jul 23, 2013 10:33:12 PM

I wouldn't say they mix more than any other frat by any means. What tier you're in doesn't determine how many mixers you have (unless you're way bottom)

By: @
#6  by: Guest   

ZBT, SAE, Theta Chi and Pike

By: Guest
#7  by: yoooooooooyoooooooooyoooo   

yoooooooooyoooooooooyoooooooooyooooooooo

By: yoooooooooyoooooooooyoooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.