facebook

tell me about these frats

by: umichhhh

Sigma Chi

Lambda Chi Alpha

Triangle

How hard is it to get a bid at these places?

Posted By: umichhhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sign   

easy at all of them

By: sign
#2  by: Cmon   

You can pretty much walk through the front door and get a bid if your even decently normal

By: Cmon
#3  by: Truth   

SomewhatSigma chi is the only respectable choice out of these frats. Rushing can be competitive because they are one of the only frats that truly goes through a dry hazing process, yet they mix with semi-good sororities. I'd day it's relatively easy though. Known to have a handful of queer guys though. Nice house on state street (was sig eps back in the day). Mixes with adpi, dphie, pi pi, dg and zta.
Lambda chi rush is not particularly competitive. These guys are pretty hit or miss, most of them are pretty weird though. Seem like guys who couldn't get bids elsewhere. I've never been in their house but it looks nice feom the outside. Mixes with agd, aephi, phi rho alpha
Triangle is an engineering fraternity, and you can definitely tell. Guys are super nerdy and awkward. Their physical house is probably the best on campus though, super huge and used to be pikes. Heard rush is a breeze. Mixes with agd, aephi, phi sigma rho (engineering sorority)

By: Truth
by: UmichJul 5, 2013 12:40:00 AM

It's not really fair to say which frats are "easy" to get bids at...a buddy of mine was cut from sigma chi but got a bid to psi u, and another guy I know got cut from phidelt but got a bid to sae...everything's relative and most of the time makes no sense at all. It all really depends on whether or not the guys like you and whether or not you fit in with them. That being said, I don't think I'd compare sigma chi to lambda or triangle

By: Umich
by: another jerkJul 6, 2013 9:01:54 PM

^a ridiculous example that is certainly untrue but yeah. this.

By: another jerk
#4  by: Well   

Perhaps sigma chi didn't want a complete douchebag in their fraternity and psi u did

By: Well
#5  by: Pikapp   

Rush Pikapp, arguably better than psi u now

By: Pikapp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.