facebook

missing a set for class

by: GreekWannabe

According to the greeklife site, second set for sorority rush is 7-11:20 Thurs Sept 12, would I be able to miss the first hour since I'll be in class? How badly will this hurt my chances of getting a bid?

Posted By: GreekWannabe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Depends on how many houses you get called back to but if it's a lecture just skip.

By: Well
#2  by: llll   

if you know you have a class during rush you can fill out a conflict form, you'll be fine

By: llll
#3  by: keepcalm   

it'll be fine. houses understand class conflicts. its a tossup whether or not you will get asked back in that situation to whichever house is during that time. maybe try and pick a new section to be in if there are openings? it's really not the end of the world. i have a friend who missed prefs and still got a bid from a really good house

By: keepcalm
#4  by: skip   

Skip class or you most likely WILL NOT get asked back unless you were INCREDIBLY memorable in the previous set....which im sorry to say is VERY unlikely. It's okay to skip classes in college....it's not a big deal. at all. Panhel says your absence is "excused" but unless you are dying in a hospital bed.....you really can not miss a rush event if you are at all serious about being in a sorority

By: skip
#5  by: reality   

you need to skip class if you want to be called back to that house. from experience, we have not pushed through any girls that missed sets and I don't know of any house that would. Skipping a lecture or discussion is not a big deal, especially in the beginning. Just don't make it a habit.

By: reality
#6  by: soph   

just skip class

By: soph
#7  by: frfrfrf   

yooooooooo

By: frfrfrf
#8  by: frfrfrf   

yooooooooofrfrfrf

By: frfrfrf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.