facebook

beta theta pi

by: Maize&Blue19

What is Beta's reputation on campus? I know they were kicked off campus a few years back and now have a dry house, but for someone that is looking for a classier fraternity, is Beta a good choice? Also, I've heard they have the nicest house on campus, is this true?

Posted By: Maize&Blue19
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: beta   

beta is known for hanging out with very low tier sororities. however i think even pike would have a hard time getting girls to hang with them sober so this doesn't really reflect anything about guys in the house. They are definitely a classier fraternity. Guys are gentlemen for the most part, very focused on school and academics, partying comes second. And their house is very clean, but again that's because they can't throw down. I imagine when they can drink they will move up to middle tier status. A lot of the guys are pretty cute too.

By: beta
#2  by: lml   

As one of their greek week partners, I can vouch for the fact that these guys are really great. Beautiful house (they have a separate bathroom downstairs pretty much just for girls that looks like something out of a home) and really great about people using it; we had every variety practice there but three, including the week before when we were usually there past 12:30. Everyone there I've met is really smart and a genuinely nice guy.

By: lml
#3  by: yuhbump   

bump^

By: yuhbump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.