facebook

phi sigma rho

by: confused

are they part of panhel? i'm going here next year and curious. they don't do formal rush or have a house...so are they part of panhel? why/why not?

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: goblue   

they are a national engineer sorority, part of panhel. i think you actually have to show a good gpa to get in. that's probably why they don't do formal rush!

By: goblue
#2  by: phi   

There is a set list of majors that you have to be in if you wanted to be accepted. With that said, they all love it and each other, and I haven't met one who wasn't an absolute sweetheart. I'd check out their site, and if you're sure you want to go in that direction, go for it.

By: phi
#3  by: PSR   

They are really more of an academic sorority and aren't actually part of the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC). Their nationals just pushed them to join the university's Panhellenic. So it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for the social sorority experience you might be better off elsewhere but if your major fits in with what they take and you would like an academic sorority with girls in the same field, and maybe less social commitments, it might be a good fit for you.

By: PSR
#4  by: haha   

Bumping this

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.