facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by:    

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Tulane University

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 10
#31by:    

they don't have a real philanthropy. their philanthropy consists on raising money for themselves supposedly to help other kappas in need. yeah right!!

By: @the truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#32by:    

last year, they promised a lot of bids so girls would waste their bids on them. then, they screwed them over in the end. DIRTY RUSHERS! have been doing it for years.

By: Beware
#33by:    

You need to stop bashing the other sororities and your own sisters behind their backs. Your PC'11 is beat and mean to everyone. Be nice to others and maybe then people might like you.

By: Stop!
#34by:    

The Undisputed QUEENS OF MEAN!!!! Don't even like each other!!!!

By: KKG is
#35by:    

No one at Tulane believes these ratings mean much but Kappa's non-stop obsession with hating on SDT is getting a lot of talk and it's not good. Protect your own image. If you can't stop- get help. If you're being coerced to continue, report it.

By: Chillll
#36by:    

Somebody is out of control and it's drawing a lot of attention.

By: Kappa
#37by:    

Only kappas are socially disfunctional enough to believe that the way to improve their image is to bash the other houses till they look as bad as kkg. Sig Delts are their particular target, probably because they are just ahead of kappa, but they also throw serious hate at Theta--both houses are known for very sweet, chill girls. Only kappas are so stupid that they (or she) continue to bash another house repeatedly even after getting caught. Unfortunately the beligerence and nastiness kkg exhibits here is typical of many of its members in real life. They DO have the WORST REPUTATION for picking fights and fighting among themselves!

By: Only kappa
#38by:    

this house was so awkward when i went to it during recruitment. it smelt funny. and the girls were so annoying. seriously doesn't everyone know that so many people drop this sorority right away because they hate it so much. i don't know about you but i would NEVER be in it.... i didn't even put them on my list.

By: truth!
#39by:    

Lol that doesn't even sound like Kappa at all. It sounds like you're describing one of the bottom-tier sororities like SDT or Phi Mu. Kappas are hot and everyone knows it.

By: @truth!
#40by:    

Posted by KKG, the only house that doesn't understand sleazy isn't 'hot'.

By: @@truth!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.