facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by:    

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Tulane University

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 3 of 10
#21by:    

If you like to be blacked out and get it in every night then this is the sorority for you. From a guy's side, these girls can be useful, but when my sister goes through rush next spring this is the last sorority I would let her be in.

By: Caleb
#22by:    

Kappa's national philanthropy is Reading is Fundamental - NOT a front. A secondary philanthropy program is the Rose McGill Foundation, a foundation to which Kappa alumnae can apply in times of need; say, if you and your husband are expecting a baby, and your husband is killed in a car wreck, Rose McGill can help out with bills until you get back on your feet. Or you have to stop working because you get a rare cancer at 25; it is sisters helping sisters in times of need, and the need is verified - the foundation doesn't just hand over money to alumnae who don't need it. So that's the "front" of which you speak.

By: Philanthropy
#23by:    

Kappa is the best! The girls are so nice and involved. They are genuinely fun girls! GO KAPPA

By: bear
#24by:    

Actually, I'm a concerned alumna who heard about the negative slur on our philanthropic program and wanted to clarify what the Rose McGill Foundation was. It has a long history that goes back to 1922 and our Toronto chapter. You can read about it here:
www.kappakappagamma.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Foundatio n/Rose_McGill_Fund1/rosemcgill_final.pdf

Obviously you have been very provoked to respond to me as you did. I am sorry for whatever provoked you. I really just wanted to clear up that Rose McGill is a legitimate and (in my opinion) worthwhile cause, in addition to Reading is Fundamental. I didn't think that was worthy of an obscenity, but maybe I am just old fashioned. Best wishes to you, whoever you are, and I am at least glad that you appreciate philanthropic efforts, even if you do not approve of ours.

#25by:    

Unfortunately one day you may come to regret these comments, as life teaches hard lessons. Still, I wish you the best, sincerely and genuinely.

#26by:    

You have a chance for once to help others outside your sorority and make a difference, yet you choose to help other Kappas? You're the only Greek organization that raises money as a philanthropy for themselves. Why is that? Are you even proud of that? How do you even sleep at night?? I guess this goes at the core of what Kappas stand for as self-center selfish girls.

By: @Philanthropy
#27by:    

a Tulane student attacking another sorority's philanthropy then attacking some poor old lady who came on here to explain what it was and basically said "God bless" in response to profanity. Classy. Wonder what sorority would do that to Kappa ... hmmm?

By: Classy is
#28by:    

has amazing and fun philanthropies and none of the money goes straight back to them. What's better than philanthropies where you can have fun and give back in a huge way? I'm glad one of the lovely alumns could straighten out the story, although she had to be subjected to the vulgar actions of another.

By: KKG
#29by:    

maybe they used to be a top house a couple of years ago but they are definitely not anymore. couldn't even get enough girls to join last spring. they had to call back girls that were dropped during rush. a few of them may be nice, but most are dumb and mean.

By: mid-tier

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#30by:    

I really hope none of the PNMs will believe Kappas when they tell them they will get a bid. Telling a PNM that they love them and that they're so cool is wrong and just so you know, they are probably lying. Kappa is not so bad but don't let them trick you. They're mid-tier tier at best. Not the best or worst, but don't settle for them just because they tell you you'll get a bid. That IS A FLAT OUT LIE. Panhellenic caught them last year doing it and they got probation for it.

By: Attention!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.