facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by:    

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Tulane University

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 10
#11by:    

Hands down THE most rude and self centered sorority on campus. I know for a fact the girls don't get along and it's all a front. They may have a good rep with guys, but why do you think that is? They're all fake looking and they put out. I know so many and they're the reason why sororities and Greek life get a bad rap.

By: FAKE
#12by:    

couldn't be more true. they are very fake and cliquey. some of them are in my class and they never sit by each other side or talk to one another. they put on a good act during rush but after that you are just a number to them. they don't even know each others' names.

By: @fake
#13by:    

horrible horrible girls. it's so dumb to join a sorority and PAY when it has NO sisterhood. they have by far THE WORST SISTERHOOD you'll find at tulane.

By: horrible
#14by:    

Easily the best or 2nd sorority at Tulane

By: SAE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#15by:    

I know plenty of Kappas and most of them are very catty and full of themselves. Not the best sorority if you're looking to make real sisters/friends. I would never want to be apart of something like that.

By: Melissa
#16by:    

Don't accept a bid from Kappa if you get one. You'll get more respect as a GDI and you'll definitely have more fun than you would in this pathetic "sorority."

By: Rushing?
#17by:    

i thought this was a respectable chapter when i first came here. boy was i wrong! the girls you see grinding up on guys and making out in public are kappas. the girls you see getting in fights with each other are kappas and the girls you see doing everything to avoid each other are kappas. their last 2 pledge classes are taking them on a roller coaster ride down hill.

By: sophia
#18by:    

What I think stands out about the Kapa's is that they are the kind of girls that are FUN, SMART, INVOLVED, and most of all SINCERE. Every Kappa I have met has been someone I can truly call a friend. I would be honored to call them a sister. I'm not a kappa, I'm actually in another sorority, but I adore my kappa friends.

By: kappas
#19by:    

gorgeous chill girls

By: James
#20by:    

I find it hilarious that you consider yourselves "INVOLVED" when we all know that you're the most self-centered shallow girls around. After all, Kappa is the only sorority that raises money (through the KKG foundation - a front/scam) for themselves. This proves self-absorbed these bimbos are.

By: @kappas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.